The last day


Third Day: Tuesday 10th July


It was the last day in Angola, and I decided to visit Ilha do Mussulo, the Angola's island. I've heard that there are beautiful views. I bought a ticket to travel by boat and then, I was sailing forward the island. 
When I arrived, a lot of people was swimming in the beach, but it wasn't what stands me out... It was the beach, it looks like Hawaii or the Caribbean... The calm blue water, without any waves; in the coast, a few palms adorned the uniform sand; between these trees, a kind of beach shack... A cheerful music was resulting from the building. 
I started to walk forward the shack and when I was near enough, I saw through a window. There were a lot of people dancing with the rhythm of the music. It looked very amusing. A group of boys saw me and they suggested me to dance. I simply said yes. 
It's fascinating how you can enjoy yourself without any fancy places. Further, in this trip I've learnt that the happiness is in the small things. 

ILHA DO MUSSULO:

Resultado de imagen de Ilha do Mussulo


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Luanda

Wonders of Angola