Luanda


First Day: Sunday 8th July

I’m very excited. Now, I’m in a plane flying to Angola, a country of central Africa. It capital, Luanda, is the most expensive city of the world but it really worth it, or so I hope. I’ll be there for three days, working to discover all the wonders that Angola has. 
I’ve just landed. It’s midday, so I’ll go to Luanda, looking for anything that stands me out. 
Then, I will book a bedroom in a hotel. But now, I can’t write while I’m walking, so I‘m gonna visit the city and later I’ll tell my experience. 

*********************

I’ve just arrived to the hotel, and now, I can write. I’ll continue from where I left the story. Well, I was walking in the big streets of Luanda when I saw a restaurant. It wasn’t an ordinary restaurant, it was a typical food one. I was hungry so I decided to enter there. I took a sit and the waiter asked me what I would liked to eat. I said: I don’t care, surprise me! I waited for half an hour and he brought me muamba with funge (I'll post a picture below ). It hadn't got a very good aperience... Anyway, I tried it. It had an exotic flavour but at the same time tasty... I left the restaurant satisfied and I started to walk again. I spent the afternoon walking into the streets of Luanda. If you ever have the opportunity to visit Luanda, you will see that it's similar to New York. All the high buildings, the long streets, the big shops... It's simply amazing! 
At the evening, I decided to do the craziest thing that I've never done, look for the most expensive hotel of Luanda. I was comparing prices and the winner was... A hotel called "Epic Sana Luanda Hotel". It cost 471€ per night! It has up-to-date suites, four restaurants, two swimming pools, a disco and a lot of silly high-class services that nobody needs. That's really expensive, but I don't mind, I will sleep like Beyonce for three nights... 
Now, I will take a bath with my gold water, my fancy champoo and my sponge made with diamonds. 

LUANDA:

Resultado de imagen de luanda


 MAUMBA WITH FUNGE:


Resultado de imagen de muamba con funge




CU 2morrow 





  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last day

Wonders of Angola