Wonders of Angola


Second Day: Monday 9th July


I got up at 6:30 a.m, and at 7:30 I was leaving the hotel. I knew very well where I wanted to go.
I took a taxi to visit my first destination, Kalandula Falls. The province of Malanje is next to Luanda, so I did't take much time going there. At eight, I was there, I was in the falls. The environment was cold, but it really didn't bother me. I was in shock. The continuously crystalline water falling hypnotized me. The landscape was fascinating, green everywhere you look, a blue cloudless sky in the top, the shiny sun brighting as never befere... It was a magical moment. I lied myself down, listening the water flows. I was in the same place for hours, my body didn't wanna move, my mind either... but, this trip is gonna be short so I had to make the most of the day.
I got up and I was been staring the falls a few minutes more. Finally, I decided to leave and go to other place.
I'm keen on the nature and all the animals, so visiting Kissama's Nacional Park really appeals to me.
This park is one of the biggest Nationals Parks in the world. Two rivers cross this park, Cuanza and Longa. There are a big biodiversity so if you are interested in biology, that will work with you.
I spent the rest of the day walking with animals around me. It was really amazing. The animals were walking with naturalness, without hid themselves when seeing me. I felt that I was in a pack. I felt for a moment I was a wild animal, free of worries, only living the wildlife... The moon was appearing and I knew that was the time to return.
Now, in the hotel, I can say that nor the lusxurious hotel could beat the wonders of Angola.

KALANDULA FALLS:

Resultado de imagen de Kalandula falls


KISSAMA'S NATIONAL PARK:

Resultado de imagen de Parque nacional de Kissama


Tomorrow, the last day here... but I can make sure that this experience has been being absolutely amazing.











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Luanda

The last day